Fifth-Annual List Honors Leading MSSP, MDR and SOCaaS Cybersecurity Companies Worldwide
September 20th, 2021, Los Angeles: MSSP Alert, published by After Nines Inc., has named Inovo InfoSec to the Top 250 MSSPs list for 2021 (http://www.msspalert.com/top250).
The list and research identify and honor the top MSSPs, managed detection and response (MDR) and Security Operations Center as a Service (SOCaaS) providers worldwide.
The rankings are based on MSSP Alert’s 2021 readership survey combined with the digital media site’s global editorial coverage of managed security services providers. The fifth-annual list and research report track the managed security service market’s ongoing growth and evolution.
The resulting rankings on the list are determined by various factors, including annual recurring revenues, profitability, business growth rate, cyber professional headcount, managed security services offered, MSSP Alert’s editorial coverage of MSSPs worldwide, and third-party industry honors (e.g., Gartner, Forrester, IDC, etc.)
“We’re thrilled to be on the Top 250 MSSPs list among reputable cybersecurity service providers from around the world,” said Eric Rockwell, CEO, Inovo InfoSec. “It’s challenging to keep sensitive information safe in today’s digital environment. We’re proud to help organizations in highly regulated industries to implement the right cybersecurity controls and frameworks to protect their data and achieve compliance.”
“After Nines Inc. and MSSP Alert congratulate Inovo InfoSec on this year’s honor,” said Amy Katz, CEO of After Nines Inc. “Amid continued ransomware, malware and supply chain cyber attacks, the MSSP Alert readership and community continues to mitigate risks for businesses and government organizations worldwide.”
Highlights from the associated MSSP Alert research include:
- MSSP Revenue Growth & Financial Performance: MSSP honorees, on average, expect to generate $22.3 million in revenue for 2021, up 16% from $19.2 million in 2020. The growth rate remains consistent with last year’s report.
- Geography: Honorees are headquartered in 26 different countries.
- Profits: 85% of MSSPs surveyed expect to be profitable for fiscal year 2021, which is roughly even with 2020.
- Security Operations Centers: 71% have in-house SOCs, 19% are hybrid, 8% completely outsource their SOCs, and 2% are reevaluating their SOC strategies.
- Cyberattack Trends: The most frequent attacks targeting MSSP customers in 2021 include vulnerability exploits (87%), phishing (96%), and ransomware (89%) incidents.
- Cybersecurity Solutions: In a continued sign of market fragmentation, MSSP survey participants mentioned 130 different hardware, software, cloud, and services vendors that assist their cybersecurity efforts — roughly even with our 2020 report.
- New Managed Security Services Offered: In addition to traditional managed security services, capabilities such as MDR (91%) have now gone mainstream. Plus, fast-growth services offered include SOC as a service (76%), XDR (67%), cyber talent as a service (43%) and cloud security posture management (41%).
The Top 250 MSSPs list and research were overseen by Content Czar Joe Panettieri (@JoePanettieri). Find the online list and associated report here: http://www.msspalert.com/top250.
About Inovo InfoSec
Inovo InfoSec helps companies in highly regulated industries drastically reduce cybersecurity risks and stay compliant in the face of today’s online threats. It assists its clients to implement and manage key security controls and provides ongoing 24/7 managed cybersecurity detection services using AI-driven, Open-XDR intrusion detection technology.
To learn more about Inovo InfoSec, visit https://inovois.com or call +1 800-598-4008.
About After Nines Inc.
After Nines Inc. provides timeless IT guidance for strategic partners and IT security professionals across ChannelE2E (www.ChannelE2E.com) and MSSP Alert (www.MSSPAlert.com). ChannelE2E tracks every stage of the IT service provider journey — from entrepreneur to exit. MSSP Alert is the global voice for Managed Security Services Providers (MSSPs).
- For sponsorship information contact After Nines Inc. CEO Amy Katz, Amy@AfterNines.com
- For content and editorial questions contact After Nines Inc. Content Czar Joe Panettieri, Joe@AfterNines.com